In September 2013, the average home insurance customer in Archdale, NC paid about $605 on average for the service. Why not take a few minutes to compare a variety of quotes for your home in Archdale, NC?
Southeastern Insurance customers from Archdale, NC have reported saving up to $556 each year with the various discounts it offers. In addition, prospective customers have the convenience of choosing your home insurance either over the phone or online.
Shopping with Southeastern Insurance not only means getting the best savings but will also ensure getting coverage that other providers simply cannot match. Just compare our quotes with some of the leading agencies in the nation, including Progressive, Ark Royal, Foremost, the Hartford, Safeco and Travelers; you’re sure to find the best rate for the most comprehensive home insurance in Archdale, NC is with us.
With Southeastern Insurance, we know it’s important to find the best rates for Archdale, NC home insurance coverage. Homeowners in the area typically pay a little over $600 a year for coverage; if you’re in the market for homeowner’s insurance, be sure to ask about what kind of discounts you might be available for you.
Discounts on home insurance are some of the best ways to get low rates while still getting some of the best coverage. Because the average rates have increased in North Carolina, it is important to find all of the possible discounts to ensure you keep your payments to a minimum each month.
By bundling your home and car insurance with a single provider, for example, you can save up to 25 percent on your payments. Similarly, some homeowners can even get additional savings on their home insurance for their Archdale, NC home if there have been no previous claims filed or if you have protection for your home such as burglar alarms or fire alarms.
Get started sooner rather than later to get a home insurance quote that answers your needs specifically. Our agents will listen to your needs and work with you to get the best discounted home insurance rate for your Archdale, NC home. Some potential discounts include some of the following:
– Home/Auto Insurance Bundle. You can save up to 20 percent by getting both kinds of coverage from one single provider.
– Nonsmoker Discount. If you live in a home where nobody smokes, you may be able to save up to 20 percent on your monthly bill.
– New Home Discount. If you live in a home that was built in the last ten years, then you might be able to save up to 20 percent as well.
– Discount for 55 and Older. While certain conditions will apply, it is possible to save up to 20 percent if you are older than 55 and are retired.
– No Claims. If you have not filed a claim with your home insurance company in the last ten years, you can save up to 20 percent.
– Alarms. If you have an alarm, you can save up to 10 percent on your claims. Note that you will need to get a certificate from your existing provider for this.
– You can also save money if you have deadbolt locks and fire or smoke detectors.
Are you curious how little you should need to pay for your home insurance premiums? Just ask to take a look at some example policies that were written in the neighborhood. Keep in mind that actual premium costs will vary depending on exact location, square footage and other factors like home features.